Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Post

I figured I should post something again, since it's been a little while. I'm not exactly sure what is says about my life when I can go about a week and not think I have much to report. Truth is Kristina is doing a fabulous job writing about her stay in the hospital and getting out good information with her blog. While I could write a novel about how stupid a prevent defense is, I think I'll save that for my glorious sports blog which I will unveil any century now.

So, minus Thanksgiving night the girls have done pretty well over the last week. They both had sustained high heart rates today, which were certainly unusual, but did not concern the medical staff. The staff is primarily concerned about decelerations. Kristina also found a link that frames heart monitoring results better than anyone has explained to us. Assuming the site is reasonably credible (it’s on the internet so it must be true), then the information on the site actually fairly reassuring because the twins have not registered any “severe” decelerations to date. That site is here: http://www.fpnotebook.com/OB52.htm. I’ve also put in on the Reference Sites for this blog.

On the home front Alex and I are chugging along. I’m finally mostly over my cold, so I no longer feel like sleeping every second of the day. Alex is more moody than normal, probably because he is growing a bit weary of his Mom not being around. This is sad, but maybe it’s also good practice because he will get less attention when the twins come home. On the bright side, Alex is barely fighting going to bed at night as we have established a routine over the past few nights that I lay in his bed with him and sing “Old Lady Song” and “Green Grass” (his words).Ok, that is all I have for now.

Thank you everyone for your continued support!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

The only a prevent defense does is prevent you from winning!

And I am glad to hear you are hanging in there!

rrcooper said...

Hey Greg- Sounds like you're doing a great job and that Alex is quite the trooper. Hang in there!